[@#@#FREE@#@#] P!Nk – Hurts 2B Human ALBUM DOWNLOAD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [@#@#FREE@#@#] P!Nk – Hurts 2B Human ALBUM DOWNLOAD

Hurts 2B Human is the eighth studio album by American singer Pink, released on April 26, 2019. "Walk Me Home" was released as the lead single on February 20, 2019.

Pink announced the album and its lead single "Walk Me Home" in an appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show on February 6, 2019.

On March 21, 2019, the "Walk Me Home" music video was premiered.[4] On March 28, she released "Hustle", alongside the album's pre-order. On April 11, the Cash Cash collaboration "Can We Pretend" was released.[5] On April 22, 2019, the album’s title track was released.[6] That same day, she performed "Walk Me Home" on The Ellen DeGeneres Show.[7]

She can rock out. She can rap. She can sing a gorgeous ballad while spinning on a trapeze. And somehow she boldly does it without compromising her distinctive point of view, musically and literally.

“Can we pretend that we both like the president?” she asks, with a chuckle, in the EDM banger “Can We Pretend,” her collaboration with Cash Cash that is one of the album’s strongest contenders for a hit. “Can we pretend that I really like your shoes?” Throughout the album, P!nk makes references to a tumultuous world, but rather than letting it get her down, she sings about moving through it with help.

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD : http://musicalbumshub.xyz/2019/04/21...urts-2b-human/

It’s one more element on “Hurts 2B Human” that P!nk makes work on her terms, resulting in a genre-spanning triumph.

background vocalists sound like a posse as she sings out, “Don’t hustle me/Don’t f--- with me.”

“Hurts 2B Human” sounds largely like Pink’s typical aesthetic — mostly pop with a punk attitude and a few sentimental piano ballads sprinkled in. Just like her 2017 album “Beautiful Trauma,” Pink dabbles in a myriad of styles, but this time recruits the help of more collaborators. Khalid, Cash Cash, Wrabel and even Chris Stapleton make appearances.
Working...
X