Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marina Love + Fear [Free+Zip+Mp3] Album Download

Marina Love + Fear [Free+Zip+Mp3] Album Download

Love + Fear is the upcoming fourth studio album by Welsh singer Marina Diamandis, known mononymously as Marina. It is scheduled to be released in full on 26 April 2019 by Atlantic Records; the first part, Love, was released on 4 April 2019. The album is her first body of work in which she is not credited as Marina and the Diamonds.

It will include the lead single "Handmade Heaven".The album was announced alongside a tour, which will visit the UK, US and Canada, to begin in April 2019 and conclude in October.

Click Here To Download : http://musicalbumshub.xyz/2019/04/21...ina-love-fear/

Tracks:

1 Handmade Heaven
    2 Superstar
    3 Orange Trees
    4 Baby by Clean Bandit (Ft. Luis Fonsi & MARINA)
    5 Enjoy Your Life
    6 True
    7 To Be Human
    8 End of the Earth
    9 Believe in Love*
    10 Life Is Strange*
    11 You
    12 Karma
    13 Emotional Machine
    14 Too Afraid
    15 No More Suckers*
    16 Soft to Be Strong*

After the release of Froot, Diamandis took a break from touring to rest and find new creative inspiration.[3] In June 2016, Diamandis told Fuse that she had begun writing new material for upcoming songs.[4] In December 2016, electronic group Clean Bandit confirmed that "Disconnect", a song they had performed with Diamandis at the 2015 Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival, would be released on their new album;[5] it was released as a single in June 2017 and she performed it with them at Glastonbury.[6]

To mark a new stage in her career, Diamandis announced via Twitter in 2018 that she would be dropping her "and the Diamonds" moniker to release music as "Marina" (stylised "MARINA"), explaining that "It took me well over a year to figure out that a lot of my identity was tied up in who I was as an artist... and there wasn’t much left of who I was."[7] In November 2018, a second collaboration with Clean Bandit and Puerto Rican singer Luis Fonsi, "Baby", was released,[8] peaking at number 15 in the UK.[9]

Upon album announcement, it was revealed that the album was to be a double album and is split into two eight-track collections ("Love" and "Fear"), with each collection exploring psychologist Elisabeth Kübler-Ross' theory that humans are only capable of experiencing the nominal two emotions.[10] Marina elaborated on this, saying "There are only two emotions: love and fear. All positive emotions come from love and all negative emotions from fear. From love flows happiness, contentment, peace and joy. From fear comes anger, hate, anxiety and guilt. It's true that there only two primary emotions: love and fear, but it is more accurate to say that there is only love or fear for we cannot feel these two emotions together at exactly the same time. They are opposites. If we are in fear, we are not in a place of love. When we are in love, then we are not in a place of fear.

LOVE + FEAR is the highly anticipated fourth studio album by MARINA. Comprised of two concept albums, tracks 1 to 8 make up LOVE and tracks 9 to 16 make up FEAR. LOVE was released digitally on April 4, 2019, while FEAR and the physical release will follow on April 26.

Handmade Heaven premiered on Feb. 8, 2019, as the record’s lead single. Less than a week later, Marina revealed the album’s title and release date of April 26.

In a series of Instagram stories, Marina answered fans' questions about the album, which included discussion about its themes and her feelings about entering a new era.

Marina said she chose love and fear as the two main themes after listening to the album and realizing that consolidating it to just twelve tracks felt “wrong”:

So I thought, why don’t I do two collections of songs that form a set? After I did that and listened to the album a few times, I noticed that a lot of the songs could be categorized terms of coming from a place of love or a place of fear. And this felt very natural, universal [and] simple to me and that’s why I called it love and fear.

Marina described the general sound of LOVE + FEAR as “quite simple, direct, spacious and fresh.” She said she feels “calm and confident” in this era, whereas she described Electra Heart as “a fun record to make” and FROOT as “brilliant” because she felt sure of herself.

On April 4th, Marina went on to release the LOVE half of the double album — three weeks early from its scheduled release.

LOVE + FEAR is the upcoming fourth studio album by Welsh singer-songwriter MARINA set to be released April 26th, 2019. It will be her first album since Froot and the first release without her former stage name "and the Diamonds"
    Last edited by johndownload; 04-22-2019, 05:03 PM.
Working...
X